Saturday, May 31, 2008

Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself, I'm a Man of Wealth and Taste.

Thanks to the creators of this blog for inviting me to join in the fray. I'm assuming you got sick of me assaulting your email inboxes with my banal observations on politics.

I'll start by disclosing that I am 100% completely in the tank for Obama. I will reflexively assume that any positive news about Obama is true while doubting the validity of any criticisms.

Ironically, I was 100% completely in the tank for McCain in 2000. My how things change. I believe we're both still good people, we've just grown apart. Ever since he started running around with that obnoxious rich kid.

Still, I am thrilled that I get to vote for the greater of two goods in this exciting and important election.

No comments: