Friday, June 20, 2008

Obama - Just Like the Rest of Them

I've always found it funny that many people who support Obama do so because they feel he is a new sort of politictian. I've always felt he is no different than any other politician and I'm not the only one.

A side note - As a graduate of Georgia Tech I probably shouldn't be saying this but UGA law produced a fine lawyer in Brian. I might need to go to law school so I can argue my opinions as well as him. I'll keep trying though and only hope I get better at this.

1 comment:

Brian said...

The combination of idealism and pragmatism has always been one of my favorite things about Obama. I'm optimistic about where our politics can go, but pessimistic about where it is. I have to agree with Brooks that ruthless opportunism may come in handy in foreign policy.

Many thanks for the compliment. I'm enjoying the debate.