Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm Super Serial

I'm not saying that global warming (or is it climate change?) isn't caused by carbon dioxide emissions, but there are many scientists saying that the evidence simply isn't there.

Personally, I think that global warming and cooling is mainly caused by the Sun's activity. Carbon Dioxide plays a minimal part in the climate change of the Earth. (I guess I do say carbon dioxide doesn't cause global warming).

Here is a good documentary produced by the BBC called The Great Global Warming Swindle:


Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Part 6


Part 7


Part 8

I apologize for the video being in so many parts. I couldn't find it in one piece on you-tube.

Oh. And the debate being over? Not so fast Al.

2 comments:

Curt said...

I totally don't have time to watch that tonight, but I hope to soon. Then I can cheer for Al Gore just to piss Ryan off!

Brian said...

It looks interesting, but I don't have time to watch it all now, either. Maybe we should take one global warming segment or argument at a time.

I assume that the following popular arguments are in the film:

1. The claim that research funding encourages research supporting global warming. To that I'll assert that there is plenty of money on the side of denying anthropogenic climate change.

2. The point that the CO2 and temperature increases made popular in An Inconvenient Truth happen in the wrong order (i.e., that CO2 increases follow temperature increases). To that, I'll raise the possibility of feedback.